Raleigh Packing and Boxing Services
Let our team of professional packers show you what we can do for your business. We can provide packing and shipping for any of your needs. Call us today!
Packing can make all the difference…
Careful Packing makes the difference, our professionally trained packers use the finest materials to methodically plan and pack the items you entrust to us. From the moment your item arrives in our hands, whether we pick it up or you bring it to us, until the moment it leaves with one of our selected carriers, we treat it with care.
We specialize in packing and crating antiques and artwork—no item is too big, too small or too delicate! Boxes can be custom made for odd size or fragile items.
DC Movers LLC is your source for moving and packing supplies. We carry a variety of boxes, tape, peanuts, newsprint, bubble wrap and more.
Packing is a separate service from moving and can be added to any move. The cost of packing is done by the box so the true cost of packing isn’t obtainable until the service is rendered. This service suggests an estimate to ascertain how many boxes may be need but the estimate is not binding as this service cost is based on boxes used. Below is a price per box cost next to it in parenthesis is the retail cost per box if boxes for customer packing is desire. Boxes are delivered and can be over ordered where you only pay for what you use and we take back the rest.
- 1.5 Small $7 ($2.25)
- 3.0 Medium $9 ($3.00)
- 4.5 Large $10.50 ($3.75)
- 6.1 Extra Large $12 ($4.00)
- Dish Packs $50 ($15) with dividers
- Wardrobes $25 ($15) with one bar
- Picture boxes $10 ($5)
- News print Included in packing service ($1 lb)
- Bubble wrap $40 for 250 feet
- Tape Included in packing service ($3)
Tips for Self-Packing
When packing for yourself, keep the following tips in mind:
- Use a strong, sturdy box.
- Be sure to secure all items inside the box so that no rattling occurs.
- Never use duct tape.
- Do not wrap your package in brown paper.
- Do not use strapping or string around your box.
- Double-box any fragile items, keeping 2 inches of cushioning on all sides.
If you want to use our free estimate form click HERE its easy!